We’ll use a transparent financial coresponsibility system, to share financial resources around needs among us.This new paradigm in sustainable community https://www.culturesedge.net/about-financial-co-responsibility also called MoneyPiles (http://thefearlessheart.org/matching-resources-to-needs-learning-to-receive-through-participating-in-money-piles/) allow us to matching resources to needs. We’ve been already functioning that way and and this is going to be part of our resilient system and pedagogy. Along with a fair sharing of what we need, we ll also work on a transparent share of who know and do what.
Below is a list of what it take to do this project, our skill and required resources:
For each section, we would like to present : Activities – time estimation – cost estimation – resources estimation – skill estimation – person
1. Technological Infrastructure Human Work: |Research, decisions & documentation of Free Open Source Tools| 20 h | 400Euros| | Tech-savy | | |Sysadmin | 3h/week- 160h | 3200 | Tech-savy | Kristina ? | | Web development : 3h/week | Content management : 5h /week | Design | 20h | Collaboration and Communication Facilitation | 3h/week | Documentation work | 3h/week | Material Cost : Hardware Cost, Management and upgrade : Web Hosting : Contribution for communication tools (whereby, signal, Riseup) Video Hosting
2. A Restorative Paradigm Workshops : 250euros / workshops Material Production (included in the workshop) Care for conflicts : 5h/week Documentation : : 3h/week Design and editing : 3h/week
3. Sustainable Ecologies field work : Seeds : Material : workshops : Production of Video
4. Feminist Pedagogies Text Documentation : Video and Audio Documentation : Production of material
5. General Coordination work Budgeting and Accounting Coordination meetings:Hacking with Care : workshops, advises and care team: Communication and workshops/ vent planification